Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Recent Dollar Tree Haul

This isn't anything really exciting but what the heck!

Last week I went to Dollar Tree hoping to find some Vital Radiance products but my location didn't have any. :(

But I did buy some apple scented shampoo.

I saw that they had the Maybelline Dream Mousse eye shadow in Black Spice so I had to get it! I heard that it had rainbow glitter in it, which of course made me think of Urban Decay's original Oil Slick (love love love!), so I had to have it. I haven't really tried it yet but I'm hoping it'll be at least a good base. My store only had two colors of the Maybelline Wet Shine gloss in stock (neither had color names on them), a light pinky-mauve with silver shimmer (shown) and a light orange sherbert with silver shimmer. I've always loved the Wet Shine Diamond lipsticks so I figured I'd like the gloss since I'm a gloss girl. I only bought the pinky-mauve but I kind of wish I had bought the orange sherbert one as well. The pink one is really pretty when worn but it does have a gritty texture (more so than the lipsticks). I personally don't mind the texture but I know a lot of people out there dislike it when lip products are gritty.



And then I bought some headphones. I hate, hate, HATE (!!!!!!) those stupid earbuds!!! Can't stand them but they seem to be the only option available under $20 at most stores. The headphones are super flimsy and lightweight so they aren't really great if you're moving around (but I mostly listen to my iPod at night when I'm in bed so it's not that big of a deal to me). Though they are more quiet than the earbuds that come with an iPod. I have to turn the volume up quite a bit more to get the same loudness...but the overall quality of sound is so much better than the earbuds (and that's mainly what I wanted...plus the comfort).



No comments:

Post a Comment